Jan 25, 2013

Seasons of Change

I remember simpler times when I yearned for snow. I had never seen it in real life, for chances of it appearing 7 degrees north of the equator were slim at best. I had only ever read about it till then or watched it on TV. They were usually scenes of  happy people frolicking in a sea of white miracle fairy dust, gently encasing all things in an almost warm embrace. It used to kindle feelings of hot chocolate, Christmas and smiling snow men. Eventually I did get a chance to experience snow and my sentiments soon turned to absolute abhorrence when I had to drive in it or shovel it.

Lately, thanks to my secret whisperer :) , I have started seeing what I once did. Snow and Ice, though a pain to deal with, can be mesmerizingly pretty when viewed with the right person! I rediscovered all those latent emotions I once felt growing up and it was magical.


Icing on the Lake



Iridescent Mallards










-M.Monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont be shy! I don't Bite...usually.